English, עברית, Русский

Monday, December 26, 2011

jokes


PatientDoctorwhat does the X-ray of my head show?

Doctor: Absolutely nothing!
-------------
I had just received my degree in Calcium Anthropology... The study of milkmen.
------
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument. 
-
The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and doesn't stop until you get to work.

--------
When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
----
Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
------
Two atoms bump into each other. One says "I think I lost an electron!" The other asks, "Are you sure?", to which the first replies, "I'm positive." 
------
What's a man's idea of housework?
Lifting his legs so you can vacuum. 
---
How do men define a 50/50 relationship?
We cook/they eat we clean/they dirty we iron/they wrinkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment